Saturday, June 14, 2008

Preppy Daughter Goes to Saddlebrook Golf Camp

(a little short for her clubs though) Custom, Monogrammed Shoes by Footjoy

Yes, while other children are going to camp to sail, ride horses, and play capture-the-flag, my 11 year old daughter is going to summer golf camp at Saddlebrook Resort. She pretty much made the all plans and organized herself to go....what can you say? She heard that if you can shoot under 80 you can get a college scholarship! That would be great with me!

In preparation, she is wearing lots of Lilly Pulitzer skirts and tops. She will look adorable and hopefully will learn some new skills. Only 2 girls and 14 boys in the golf program. She is going to be staying with other girls in the tennis program.

Cute top from Old Navy she wore on the plane.

Now, my other daughter is heading off on a Mission Trip to Tennessee. I think she will be camping but doing some interesting work. A little different experience, but good for her. She will be attend a tennis camp next week and my other two kids will be junior zoo keepers at the Toledo zoo. Fun, but busy!

<

5 comments:

kolls said...

I'm so impressed that she did everything herself!

Miss Lili NC said...

Love the pink golf shoes!

Anne said...

Such cute stuff! I have to admit, a major motivation behind my wanting to learn to play golf is the Lilly golf bag...

Pink and Green Hoosier said...

the golf bag and shoes are sooo cute!! are talking about Saddlebrook Resort near tampa florida? if you are, I went to tennis camp there about 7 years ago and loved it!! im sure she will have a great time.

Beaufort Belle said...

My DD would love that pink & green golf bag and those pink & white golf shoes!! She fell in love with Paula Creamer at last year's Women's US Open @ Pine Needles (Pinehurst) because of all of her pink!! Your preppy DD has good taste and I like the way she thinks!! You should be very proud!