Sunday, January 13, 2008

LET THEM EAT CAKE--LET US EAT CAKE

Well, I just finished up my thank you notes (a little late but needed to coordinate my three children's notes too) and have recovered from the holidays. I am starting to plan the next few months of parties. Will keep you posted of my plans. We also have two breaks (3 weeks total) in the next three months. Planning to go skiing and somewhere warm. I just love the movie Marie Antoinette. Being a history buff (especially historical fiction), I loved how this movie was produced...ascetically, it is everything I hoped for . "The Other Boleyn Girl" is coming out February 29th and I am trying host my book group at the movie theater. We will see if they would be interested. I read the book 3 or 4 years ago and am anxious to see the movie!

2 comments:

Tres Poshe Preppy said...

Hi! I love this photo (I have it in my file) and the movie!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I look forward to hearing more from the PPPG! :)

Tickled Pink And Green said...

I just looked at your profile and we have the same "occupation"...ha ha.