After 20 long years of using my preppy yellow golf bag, and three years of research and trying to decide on the perfect bag for the next 20 years, I have settled on the Keri Golf "Nancy" bag. Even though your immediate thought is...."Is black preppy?" Well, my preppy yellow bag was not only dirty looking, it looked like it was starting to grow mold...a little disgusting I must say. Even though the caddies at our club always were willing to drag it out of the bag room, they never really held it too close to them. I went with this bag for the obvious reasons:
1) Black looks good year round and this bag comes with a anti-mold coating (not really).
2) This bag will match all my outfits...even though my clubs stay on the cart, someday I may have to carry them and I cannot clash with my Lilly P
3) This bag comes with a written promise to lower my handicap
4) YOU CAN HAVE THIS BAG MONOGRAMMED (mine is in green)
5) I am having custom green monogram FootJoy shoes made to match the green on the bag
6) Black makes you look like a serious golfer
7) It has so many pockets for all my lip gloss, sun glasses, sun screen, and 50 golf balls I need to carry because I loose a lot, etc.
8) It has a matching tote bag
Anyway--I am finally at peace with my golf bag. The golf bag selection for preppy girls is pretty limited and Keri seems to have the best selection. Lilly Pulitzer had one too but I choose to go with this one for all the above reasons.