Monday, February 18, 2013

Sorority Pins-Who Has the Best?

Well, I am starting to help again with our local Kappa Kappa Gamma chapter.  I decided I better find my pin--ok, it is on my wedding garter belt (why did I wear one of these?) along with my husband's Sigma Chi pin.  I left my wedding dress and garter at my mother's house 20 years ago and have not bothered to look at them since my wedding day.

I must say, the Kappa's have a great pin; you can recognize it a mile away. You may have it embellished with diamonds, sapphires (2 colors now), pearls, plain or a combination.  My pin (well, that is if I can find it) is sapphires and pearls.  Pi Beta Phi & Delta Gamma are pretty nice and easily recognizable. 

I like those that you can put jewels on-and so, there you have it! 


What do you think?

Great little website that shows old sorority NPC Sorority Badges




1 comment:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

I love the key. I'm an Alpha Gam and love our pin too. Mine is covered in pearls and I just adore it. I actually wear mine all the time as I am a very active alum. But it always makes me think of my collegiate days- happy memories!

KK