Wednesday, March 19, 2008

PREPPY MUSIC...A COLLECTOR'S ITEM

Preppy Deluxe
Just when you thought you have seen if all, here is a CD from the past...and it is still available on AMAZON (see link). Thought this would amuse you all.
SONGS:

1. Carolina Girls - General Johnson, General Johnson & the Chairmen of the Board

2. Shama Lama Ding Dong - Band of Oz

3. Rainy Day Bells - The Globetrotters

4. Did You Boogie (With Your Baby) - The Embers

5. Mr. Beach - Shagtime

6. Ocean Boulevard - Band of Oz

7. Hey Baby/39-21-46/I've Been Hurt - Buddy Causey

8. Build Me Up Buttercup - The Foundations

9. Hold Back the Night - The Trammps

10. Tams Medley - The Tams

11. Beach Baby - The First Class

12. Love Grows Where My Rosemary Goes - Edison Lighthouse

13. My Baby Loves Lovin' - White Plains

14. In the Summertime - Mungo Jerry

15. Tequila - The Champs

16. Sugar Sugar - The Archies

17. Stagger Lee - Lloyd Price

18. Double Shot (Of My Baby's Love) [Worst Morning After Version] - The Swingin' Medallions

19. Shake, Rattle & Roll - The Comets, Bill Haley

20. Twist - Chubby Checker

21. Wild Thing - The Troggs

22. Rock Around the Clock - The Comets, Bill Haley

23. Baby Let Me Bang Your Box - Doug Clark,

24. Shout - Legendary Dukes

3 comments:

magnoliabelle said...

OMG...what a great album!!!

Beaufort Belle said...

OH MY!! I would love a copy of this for myself and one for my parents!! They of course lived the good ole southern beach music and I grew up listening to it and even dancing to it some. In fact, in our local Junior Cotiliion chapter, they still teach the shag!!

WorthyStyle said...

ohmigoodness I have this on TAPE. I so stole it from my Mom too. haha