Wednesday, February 13, 2013

NEED TO CHECK MY EMAIL


Yes, this is what was in my email that I finally checked yesterday.  I have 3556 emails (mostly junk) and this one happened to survive my arbitrary, mass deleting.  Even though this email is over a year old, it still feel good that my opinions are valuable to someone out there. NOTE THE DATE:

I assure you that I have a lot of new juicy material and am currently being sequestered by my darling daughter who is far more kind than me.  Yes,  more to come later.....


Feb. 6, 2012

Greetings!

I am a producer at ABC News, Nightline. I just read your blog and post on peanut allergies. I was wondering if you had some time to chat with me. We want to do a story investigating peanut allergies and how they are handled. I think you have a really interesting perspective, and would love to talk to you further about this. Let me know what is  a good time and number to reach you on. Thanks so much!

All the Best,

Cassandra Arsenault
ABC News Nightline
Office: 212-456-4977

No comments: