Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Jeep Wrangler 4 Door Hot Preppy Girl Car!


Well, driving around the University of Michigan campus last fall, I started to notice a few more Jeep Wranglers(the 4 door version) being parked at the Kappa Kappa Gamma and Tri-Delt house. We all know that Lilly P choose the Wrangler as her car of choice to plaster her print all over, but now it is becoming the HOT CAR FOR PREPPY COLLEGE GIRLS.


While at Trader Joe, I saw this girl who looked almost exactly like my daughter, long brown hair, wearing a Barbour coat, brown boots, Rayban Aviators and  carrying a Starbucks coffee driving this car, and we knew it was the vehicle for my daughter.

No longer the calling card for certain types of women (edited), this car is becoming the new hot item for the twenty-something girls--replacing the Land Rover and BMWs that we would see parked in the sorority lots. I am mainly seeing  4 door version these day, but the 2 door is still cool!-.Jeep Wrangler Website


PS:  A friend of mine husband is CEO of a major corporation has the exact Jeep we do!  She can afford any car she wants and choose the Jeep Wrangler 4 Door in black.  She is also very fashion conscious and stylish.  Ok, maybe the 50 something women are driving this too.   

3 comments:

Gracie Beth said...

I drive a 2 door...guess I am a boy.

Gracie Beth said...

PS I was kidding so sorry if it didn't come across that way!

Charity said...

Jeep Wranglers 4 Jeep door version is a nice vehicle. I love the on in white looks classy.