Monday, July 16, 2012

Graduation Gift for Teen-Travel Wallet

What do you get the high school or college students for graduation?  Well, I made my daughter a picture book on Shutterfly of her senior year and gave her a monogrammed travel wallet from Asprinal of London.  She actually really liked it and my second daughter said what color she wants when she graduates too.  I chose the black (with a red interior) because I thought it would be good for a lifetime of use.  Red interior added a little something extra!

The British really love travel wallets which make currency management and travel paperwork very easy to manage.  We really spent a lot of time looking at travel wallets last summer when we were in London and Paris.  This was my favorite brand which is at Harrod's too. 

ASPRINAL




No comments: