Friday, August 19, 2011

Nespresso!

Well, when I was in Paris this past July, I fell in love with the Nespresso Espresso machine. More importantly, I fell in love with the Nespresso store on Champ-Elysees. I guess these stores/boutiques are in the USA too. These cute machines use capsules like other coffee makers, but Nespresso has added flavoring and tasting rooms/bars, etc. to their boutiques. The Rose flavored espresso was the most interesting. For those purest, there are over 100 regular flavors too.

1 comment:

CanadianPrep said...

My family has had a nespresso machine for several years now and we love it! It's so easy to use, and the stores are so much fun to visit. The one in Miami is really great. It has an entire 2-story wall of coffee pods, and they give out so many free cups of espresso. I always leave on such a caffeine high! I feel like it's the coffee-addicts answer to Wonka's chocolate factory.