Well, sorry I have not posted in a while. I do miss all my blogging friends. Here is the scoop on me.
1. Back to school was fun. My son finally received his trombone today!
2. Great Grandma Apley died. What a friendly, spunky person. She will be missed by all.
3. Daughter B lettered in golf!
4. My son is in the Wizard of Oz--he is a Monkey, Winkie and Munchkin. Huge commitment for everyone. Ann Arbor people are serious about their theater so it is really something.
5. Great field hockey season for my daughter C. They won a big tournament.
6.. Weekends include soccer, tennis, golf, U of M football games, etc.
7. I am dabbling a little in politics--try not to get involved because people just hate you if you oppose school millages.
8. Decorating the lounges again for the St. Joe Ball. The pictures above are part of my plans. The theme is Paris and we are having a french design -black & white bathroom.