Ego Alienous ("I Strange"in Latin): Tagged by Nautical By Nature
- Since we are sharing bed making stories, I have a hard time getting into an unmade bed or a bed that does not have white cotton sheets.
- I like Peeps (sugar coated marshmallow chicks or bunnies).
- I do not like tomatoes...my husband does not like them either.
- I kiss my dog on the top of her head at least 5 times a day.
- I like Michigan in the winter.
- Where I live, my political affiliation makes be a weirdo! People even steal our political signs off our lawn. Someday, I am going to live-wire the signs to teach these people a lesson.
- My kids think I am a strange because I was a dance team member at a Big 10 school. They are not impressed at all. According to them, the dance team is not a real sport.
- I spend hours and hours agonizing over the perfect invitation for my children's birthday parties. I have even had a friend bring back 25 Chinese dresses to deliver as invitations for an Asian theme party.
Thanks for tagging me "Nautical By Nature". Tag to "One Fabulous Mom" and "Red & White Preppy".