Sunday, February 3, 2008

CHEERS TO FRIENDS!

Well, one thing I must say, where I live, there are a lot of really great women.... kind, compassionate, hardworking, loving, great moms, great leaders, charitable, and smart.... women. When someone gets sick, there is a month of dinners ready to go. If you need help on a school activity, there you have it, ten helpers. It is nice to be in a place where there are so many people to love your family and your children.
I am fortunate to have some wonderful friends that I have known for many years. Several live far away and I miss them...especially those who I know read my blog...JP and KL (which this picture is of us from KKG). This year, I have become friends with some really other wonderful women: CJ, JL and RM...thank you for your friendship!

I even had some great advice from a fellow blogger who doesn't know me and spent time discussing an issue with me.....what a wonderful person. Sometimes objective advice is just what you need to understand life.

In summary, I believe character and integrity in a person are very important. Many of these qualities are best displayed through a person's ability to be a good friend.

"My friends are my estate."- Emily Dickinson

PS. I love my family too!

2 comments:

Tickled Pink And Green said...

Which one are you? The blackwatch plaid-ish or the royal stewart? Seriously, I love those dolls! Remember, I'm the tartan obsessed girl. ;-)

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

I am the blackwatch girl. I love the plaids too.